viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

Things I've already done and things I haven't done yet...

In this unit, we learned how to use the present
perfect, we use the present perfect for an
indefinite time in the past, and its formed with the
verb have + the past participle of a verb.


In my life, I've done lots of things.... I have practiced all kind sports, baseball, basketball, tennis, softball, but I've never played soccer, i dont like it. I have had in USA, I lived for 4 year in Miami with my family and I've been in a Hurrican :O, it was one of the most Frightening experience of my life.

Thing I haven't done.... I haven't ridden a horse. I haven't had a job :P , I've never cleaned my room, I have never failed a english level (y) I've never been injured..

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

And how in that case it is necessary to act?

Anónimo dijo...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 210 pounds on every site. But completely I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anónimo dijo...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 200 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?