martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Role play a conversation

In, This unit, We leaned about Future with present continuous and be going to, Accepting and Refusing invitation, Apologizing and giving reasons, And talking about plans.



Ring.. Ring..

Liz: Good morning, May i help you??
Mr. Parker: Hello, i would like to talk with Mr. Wayne.. is he over there??
Liz: Im sorry, but he's not here rigth now. Can i take a message? I'm his daugther
Mr. Parker: Yes, please. Tell him when he gets home, that, i need to talk with him, its very important or tell him that give me a call. My phone number is 8880341
Liz: Ok.. i will tell him.
Mr. Parker: Thanks. Have a nice day.
Liz: Good bye.

Later....

Ring.. Ring..
Mr Wayne: Hello, Mr Parker, my secretary gave me the message, What is the important thing you want to talk about?
Mr. Parker: Hello, Mr Wayne. i have an important invitation for you this weekend . Would you like to come with me?
Mr Wayne: Oh, Mr Parker, i think is impossible i have to work in the company this weekend..
Mr. Parker: Forget the work. dont you remember that Im the presindent of the company??
Mr. Wayne: jajajaj... rigth, Well i would love to go with you. What are you planning to do?
Mr. Parker: I'ts a business travel to Hawaii..
Mr Wayne: Great, but I pay for the Tickets.
Mr Wayne: All, rigth!

No hay comentarios: